Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: All the photoshopping

Uh yeah, I leave the photoshopping to the experts although I am mightily amused. BHL, it's not like I seek you out to pick on you. You are the one who starts the damn threads seeking attention. You just don't like the attention you receive. I don't believe I'm the only one who didn't like your shoes. And I gave you real advice in your makeover thread.

Shrugged
    You thought so, I didn't.

Happy birthday, BHL.

:)

Quote Originally Posted by BHL View Post
    You thought so, I didn't.
    I thought what?

I'm just here for the lulz. Sarsparilla's Avatar
    Yeah, I know who's a bitch- and it's not Stinkeye.
    Welcome to Fluffytown. No smoking, no farting, no pillow fights.

Dayum. Touchy much?

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkeye View Post
    I thought what?
    Keep up stink... that was to me. I said I thought you were joking in your post. Jana clearly didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkeye View Post
    Yes, let's clarify BHL. Was the go fuck yourself in the ass comment supposed to be a joke? I don't see how it could be directed at Carmen. It seemed pretty clearly directed at me. Just wanting to make sure.

Quote Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
    I'm guessing it was just a missing comma.

It's pretty clear who that was supposed to be directed at, Carmen.
    I thought it was directed at all of us. I knew it wasn't a direct attack on me.... I'm too sweet for such harshness.

Quote Originally Posted by BHL View Post
    Stinkeye's post was completely devoid of any of the requisite smilies, winkies, clues that it was a rhetorical question. It irritated me. I found it to be mean spirited and baiting. What the fuck does that mean, "are we supposed to be scared now"? Of what? Give me a fucking break. I thought it was cute and sweet and amusing, Reggie's comment to me. Just sharing, like everyfuckingbody else does around here and I've gotten crap from assholes around here (who pretty much know who they are) in various threads and forums forever, for days, for sharing no matter how innocuous.
    See, it doesn't matter how much I'm able to laugh at myself or join in the "fun", and it is fun for a good bit, eventually it gets mean. There are some really mean spirited, ugly tempered, vile people here and no matter how I try to avoid them... they seek me out, seek out some place, some comment to latch on to in an effort to put me on the defensive, to make it impossible to continue to laugh along without looking like a complete moron. Fuck 'em. Fuck the nasty little digs, fuck the mean spirited and hurtful comments. I appreciate the humor, and there is plenty of it.
    Some of you are hilarious, really witty, funny women. Some of you are cruel and hurtful bitches. If you don't know which group you're in... Ask somebody.

So, happy birthday to me! Don't feel like weeding through the ugly shit for the laughs today.
    Happy BDay BHL. I think everyone was pretty much joking. Just tell them to Being It!

Quote Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
    I thought she was joking.
    Me too.