Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21616768697071

Thread: Why Exhusbands current wife feels to the need give me her opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by kapooku View Post

LEAVE LADY ANTONIA ALONE!!!!!
    Wine burns when it comes out your nose!
    “There is something wrong in this country; the judicial nets are so adjusted as to catch the minnows and let the whales slip through.” Eugene V. Debs

Died of foot poisoning... Minnie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ritalouise View Post
    Minnie, this, the very first post in this thread, still cracks me right the hell up.
    I was very excited. Generally I seem to miss drama, but this time, on a day home sick, drama came to call!
    "I have referred to children belonging to themselves, not parents, biological or otherwise. As taonga, children are to be treated with respect, responsibility, love and care by all members of the group." ~ Justice Gendall
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle View Post
    Parenting, as a firm rule, should not involve firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by kapooku View Post

LEAVE LADY ANTONIA ALONE!!!!!
    "I have referred to children belonging to themselves, not parents, biological or otherwise. As taonga, children are to be treated with respect, responsibility, love and care by all members of the group." ~ Justice Gendall

Quote Originally Posted by ladyantonia View Post
    I explained my position on this thing in a wonderful, well crafted, heartfelt post in H&C when all this went down.

And I did know who LA was, I was trying to be real low key! :secret

Quote Originally Posted by ladyantonia View Post
    but...but...but...it was such a FANTASTIC post I thought for sure everyone would remember it word for word!!
    Yes, LA, it was an extraordinary post.

If I remember rightly, it went something like this:

Quote Originally Posted by ladyantonio
    Good grief WBTDers, don't take it so personally. I couldn't remember you're whole username so I just said 'this poster'. What is a "saraget" of the "WBTD family"? So far in all the time I've been a part of MWT and WBTD I've had no trouble following the rules and I can guarantee I'm not popular in my opinions many times I've gotten into it with stormyshae more times than I can count on issues like the whether or not it is right to get your teenage girl up the duff by your husband, esp when she first joined.

No I don't see the nasty undercurrent. I saw one post by a poster who rarely ever gets irritated/snarky (or at least rarely shows it), respond to a post with snarky and a bit of irritation. Maybe you and I just define saragecy differently. I consider saragecy to be more of just happening to get knocked up by a member of your own family, using foul-shagginess, etc not really a snappy turkey baster esp when that person rarely ever does it to begin with.

Oh, and as I said earlier, which I think will clarify things, if you just read it:

Quote Originally Posted by ladyantonio
    My name is ladyANTONIA! :gg

How many days is it until Friday? ritalouise's Avatar
    Minnie!