Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Story lines that were completely unbelievable

Story lines that were completely unbelievable

What story lines on tv were just completely unbelievable to you?

For me, here are a couple:

1.) Fez and Jackie falling in love on That 70's Show. I just don't believe it.

2.) Ally McBeal saying that Robert Downey Jr. wasn't right for her. I know they did that because he got arrested and couldn't be on the show, but they tried to make it out like he wasn't right for her, when it was obvious he was. Unbelievable. I would have rather he died on the show or something.
    Where to find me
    My Etsy Shop

Inactive Member
    5 words

Dallas. Bobby Ewing in Shower. :gg

Quote Originally Posted by Beatnic View Post
    5 words

Dallas. Bobby Ewing in Shower. :gg
    Too true. There were other things that should have been done to Bobby Ewing in the shower.

Inactive Member
    I mean ...really. I was a kid and my mom and grand used to watch that shit and I can vividly remember being all That doesn't even make a little sense.

Robert Romano having a helicopter fall on him after one had already severed his arm on ER.:gg

Inactive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebraday View Post
    Robert Romano having a helicopter fall on him after one had already severed his arm on ER.:gg
    OMG YES ... ER had some dooozies over the years. Not to mention Greys Anatomy.. Merediths gloomy blue ass getting pulled from the puget sound and being "dead" for hours then sparking back to life and having no long term effects or brain damage (unless, of course, terminal moodiness and perpetual apathy are actually classified as brain injuries)

I was horrified by the Fez/Jackie thing. Blech! He should have married Rhonda.

"Roseanne" winning the lottery and staying in her crap shack. That was lame. It would have been funnier to see them try to be rich and famous.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatnic View Post
    OMG YES ... ER had some dooozies over the years. Not to mention Greys Anatomy.. Merediths gloomy blue ass getting pulled from the puget sound and being "dead" for hours then sparking back to life and having no long term effects or brain damage (unless, of course, terminal moodiness and perpetual apathy are actually classified as brain injuries)
    Speaking of Grey's Anatomy, I think the most unbelievable line on there is that we are supposed to believe all of the guys like MEREDITH. Give me a break!

Quote Originally Posted by sassafrass View Post
    I was horrified by the Fez/Jackie thing. Blech! He should have married Rhonda.

"Roseanne" winning the lottery and staying in her crap shack. That was lame. It would have been funnier to see them try to be rich and famous.
    Yeah, the last season of Roseanne was pretty unbelievable!
    As was the conclusion of Roseanne where you find out the entire show was a book!
    Where to find me
    My Etsy Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Ebraday View Post

Oh, this for sure.

And Phoebe and Mike on Friends-she was supposed to end up with Joey. Then again, that woudln't be so bleiveably either tohugh, I mean, really, 6 friends up as as 3 couples? 2 out of 3 was unbelievable enough.

I aso had issues on Another World with Vicki with anyone other than Ryan. I'm still upset they killed him off.
    Mommy to The Angelkitten!