Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 51

Thread: I need your best You Tube links

  1. #1
    Having fun Happylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    13,612
    Rep Power
    0

    Thumbs up I need your best You Tube links

    The sound hasn't been working on my computer for a couple of weeks but my husband finally fixed it. I haven't been able to enjoy any of the You Tube links here and now I can't find them!

    So, post your favorite You Tube (or other of that sort) links! I am ready.

  2. #2
    Member Magdalena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Arizona Bay
    Posts
    11,491
    Rep Power
    0
    I would not advise watching this around people who mind cursing.

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=vTXQnt0qOv4
    I turned signatures off because yours is big and obnoxious.

  3. #3
    Having fun Happylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    13,612
    Rep Power
    0
    That is funny, Magdalena! :D

  4. #4
    Member Magdalena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Arizona Bay
    Posts
    11,491
    Rep Power
    0
    I love me some Ruby.
    I turned signatures off because yours is big and obnoxious.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member fire_in_july's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    It sort of resembles a handbasket...
    Posts
    4,402
    Rep Power
    0
    A few of my faves:
    (not work or child safe)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBp6Vhrajbw

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmsOIjzQ1V8

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uSlqI1AVUk

    (this next one just makes me *hot*. :naughty Gale Harold is so damn sexy. If guy-on-guy action is not your thing, don't bother clicking. You were warned. ;) )
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niY6rE9HVHM


    I have about a million more, but there's a few anyway.


    ETA:

    My fave commercial ev-ah:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk7yqlTMvp8

    And this one always cracks DF and I up:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGOohBytKTU
    Last edited by fire_in_july; 11-07-2007 at 02:41 PM.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member fire_in_july's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    It sort of resembles a handbasket...
    Posts
    4,402
    Rep Power
    0
    Also - GREAT thread idea Happylady!

    Can I request that everyone post your faves and we sticky it for future additions and references?


    That would be awesome. I may or may not be a youtube junkie.

  7. #7
    Member Magdalena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Arizona Bay
    Posts
    11,491
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_in_july View Post
    A few of my faves:
    (not work or child safe)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBp6Vhrajbw

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmsOIjzQ1V8

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uSlqI1AVUk

    (this next one just makes me *hot*. :naughty Gale Harold is so damn sexy. If guy-on-guy action is not your thing, don't bother clicking. You were warned. ;) )
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niY6rE9HVHM


    I have about a million more, but there's a few anyway.


    ETA:

    My fave commercial ev-ah:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk7yqlTMvp8

    And this one always cracks DF and I up:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGOohBytKTU
    I love love love the cat herding. Fave ever here too.

    Quote Originally Posted by fire_in_july View Post
    Also - GREAT thread idea Happylady!

    Can I request that everyone post your faves and we sticky it for future additions and references?


    That would be awesome. I may or may not be a youtube junkie.
    I would like to second the motion!
    I turned signatures off because yours is big and obnoxious.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member SuzannesJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Gaygoatsexmas Island
    Posts
    14,127
    Rep Power
    0

  9. #9
    HI! Wise Old Goat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    within a mile of home
    Posts
    49,897
    Rep Power
    408263
    Mags where's your Go White Guy one - that one is a classic!

  10. #10
    Member Magdalena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Arizona Bay
    Posts
    11,491
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Wise Old Goat View Post
    Mags where's your Go White Guy one - that one is a classic!
    I'll see if I can find it. I'd forgotten.

    Here's this one though:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUEkOVdUjHc
    I turned signatures off because yours is big and obnoxious.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •