Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Monday, She Muttered

Monday, She Muttered

Good morning!
    nesha ;-)

Down with the Tsar!
    Time to storm the Winter Palace...

It's going to be a lovely day! Laundry is out on the line. I've vacuumed, which took longer than planned, because I ran over a Cat Surprise. Ugh.

Should be a busy day at school.

It seems that I have acquired Hamstring Tendonitis, most commonly seen in runners, which I am not, so I'm pretty annoyed at the prospect of having to hobble around for an extended period. Happily, the exercises are pretty much the same as the ones I did for my knee last fall.

dinner - chicken soup
    nesha ;-)

Down with the Tsar!
    Time to storm the Winter Palace...

Quote Originally Posted by RealCranky View Post
    It seems that I have acquired Hamstring Tendonitis, most commonly seen in runners, which I am not, so I'm pretty annoyed at the prospect of having to hobble around for an extended period.
    Of all places!
    "Life is about dreams. Teaching is about making them come true."

Wishes reality was like comic books tpatt100's Avatar
    I feel so damn lazy today. Still went to the gym this morning but I didn't come back with my usual positive attitude I get after a workout
    Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don't recognize them.

Ann Landers

It is just about perfect outside today! I usually work through my lunch, but I took a stroll today, and Hartford looks beautiful.

Awww beautiful Monday.

Nothing major going on here. Got a few errands to run. Figure out something for supper. I made unstuffed cabbage rolls last night and I might go look in the garden for some bell peppers to stuff with the mixture and bake tonight. I usually try to avoid the grocery store from the 10th-13th. It is is always so busy and hectic from ebt. (food stamps)

Dh and I did our 2016 taxes yesterday. We really like to procrastinate. Actually we didn't even really do them. We organize them and then dh will deliver them to the tax man today. One of these days, we will be on the ball.

Beautiful here in Philadelphia. Had breakfast with my ds, before he had class. Then headed off to eastern state penitentiary which was really interesting. Now enjoying some lunch and wine . Tonight we have tickets for Lady Gaga. I've had such a great time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weather is warming up which kind of bums me out - I enjoyed that little burst of fall last week . I'm still dragging ass after that cold - I don't know why but I find myself really exhausted all the time.

I'm going on a business trip with my boss later this week. My first ever - and I have to spend 4 hours in a car with him .

Based on the fact that we haven't been able to connect to the thermostat at our house, we're guessing there power there has been out since about 7:30 this morning. BUT, we just got word that one of the elders from our church drove past our house and confirmed that from outside it looks fine! There is reportedly a tree blocking the road in front of our neighbors' house.

BIL and his family in Bradenton (south of Tampa) stayed at their home; they're without power, but they are fine and have no damage to their house.

Good news, mme!!
    We will be moving to the new forum on November 1st.
    Be sure to register.

http://webegtodiffer.boards.net/