Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sunday - the Winds of Change

Sunday - the Winds of Change

Good morning!
    nesha ;-)

Down with the Tsar!
    Time to storm the Winter Palace...

I hope everyone is well and safe this morning!

We enjoyed going to Band Night last night - got to see 7 high school band shows, including Ypsi's daughter's. It was fun! But it got chilly; it was 39 degrees this morning, which is pretty ridiculous for September 10.

I'm even more annoyed than usual at my legs, because my "bad" knee is feeling okay, but I've pulled a tendon on the other leg and now I'm hobbling even more than usual. Hmph.

Also, the hurricane is making me anxious. Even though it confirms our decision not to keep the Florida house, I'm sad to think that it's likely to be seriously damaged.

But, on the positive side, it's a lovely day here. We can use the front steps, so at least I can hobble in and out of the house. We're going to church - it's the beginning of Sunday school and the choir starts up - and then we can putter around in the yard.

dinner - stuffed peppers
    nesha ;-)

Down with the Tsar!
    Time to storm the Winter Palace...

I'm in Maine and it's pretty chilly!
    So worried about Florida and this hurricane. Scary as hell.
    Heading home after breakfast.
    N is coming over for dinner (really to do his laundry and get a free meal while he's there) lol
    But that's fine with me.
    We will be moving to the new forum on November 1st.
    Be sure to register.

http://webegtodiffer.boards.net/

I ended up taking a long nap early yesterday afternoon. That's probably why I didn't sleep well last night. I was wide awake by 4. I stayed in bed until 5:30, but then I got up and went grocery shopping. It was nice having the place to myself except for the merchandisers. I was home by 6:30.

Hoping dh gets home at least by halftime for the Packers game today.

Sorry about your knee RC - hope it gets better quickly. Another glorious fall day here. Dh is cleaning the chimney today so fireplace season can begin. I'm getting the house together and MIL is coming over for dinner.

The b&b I'm staying in makes the best breakfast. Today was eggs Benedict made with a slice of sourdough, tomato slice, homemade guacamole, poached egg, hollandaise and a sprinkle of bacon crumbled. Yum!

Meeting up with ds soon to go hiking in Germantown and dinner tonight with some his friends.

My knees and legs are pain outright sore. But I'm trying to ignore it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sitting on the couch eating bon bons! Eli's Avatar
    Morning! Beautiful fall day here. Laundry and cleaning today. I need to put the deck furniture away and get the pool ready to be closed. I also need to go to the grocery store and figure out what I want for lunches this week. DH is in Lake Placid today with a friend who is doing the half ironman, so dinner will be whatever strikes my fancy.

I'm just here for the lulz. Sarsparilla's Avatar
    I don't know if people have wondered, but Heather and Jen both live directly where the storm surge will be very high and have both evacuated with their immediate families. They will almost certainly have serious property damage, but they are safe.
    Welcome to Fluffytown. No smoking, no farting, no pillow fights.

Perfect fall day here. It was a bit cool this morning when dh and I went to play tennis, but it quickly heated up. Supposed to be summer temps this afternoon. Now we're having a lovely omelet brunch and watching football. I have some chores to do around the house, but that's it for today.

I'm just here for the lulz. Sarsparilla's Avatar
    I have two 750-1000 word essays to write. All research is done. If you see me here after 10:30 NM time, please yell at me.
    Welcome to Fluffytown. No smoking, no farting, no pillow fights.