Thread: So You Think You Can Dance

So You Think You Can Dance

Is anyone else watching? I bought a ticket for the tour, and I'm pretty excited - I'm really impressed with the choreography this year.

I don't usually love the ballroom boys, but I love Kiki.

I'm watching!

I don't really have a favorite, they're all good. But I don't like the way the format is this year, where there are only 10 dancers and they're paired with all stars. I want to see new talent, not the all stars all of the time. Plus, I think having the all stars keeps it rigged to an extent. Funny how there were 5 male and 5 female all stars and somehow they all ended up with opposite sex partners. I just knew when they were trying to "choose" between a man and a woman it would always be the opposite sex dancer chosen.

I think they should go back to 20 dancers, 10 men and 10 women, but instead of partnering them up with the same people each week until it got to all stars week, they should do new partnerships each week. That way we'd really see who is the most versatile and they'd be able to come up with some interesting dances if they had some all female or all male partnerships some weeks.

I also CAN. NOT. STAND. Vanessa Hudgens. OMG she has to go. They can bring back Christina Applegate or Jesse Tyler Ferguson or pretty much anyone but Jason Derulo or Paula Abdul. Wasn't a fan of them either.

I would love it if they went back to the original format.

They should offer Misty Copland the extra seat full time!