Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones

I am OBSESSED with these lastest episodes! I have already watched each of them 2 or 3 times LOL

Me too!

I do too!! I am loving this season!!! Last night's episode - HOLY SHIT!!

I'm just here for the lulz. Sarsparilla's Avatar
    I watched last night's episode twice in a row, which I NEVER do. I ship Dany and Jon SO HARD. The battles in the episode were amazing and I totally cried when Viserion died. My favorite part was the Men in Furry Coats Bonding Hike, though.
    Welcome to Fluffytown. No smoking, no farting, no pillow fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarsparilla View Post
    I watched last night's episode twice in a row, which I NEVER do. I ship Dany and Jon SO HARD. The battles in the episode were amazing and I totally cried when Viserion died. My favorite part was the Men in Furry Coats Bonding Hike, though.
    I have been doing this with the last few episodes. They are so good! I have already seen last night's twice and will probably watch at least one more time before next week's season Finale! I love this show so much I can't believe we only have one more episode left and then have to wait another whole year for the last season! Dany and Jon must not die! I don't care if they are Aunt and nephew they must end up together on the Iron Throne!

Very cool episode! Zombie dragon? EEK!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

My favorite part was the Men in Furry Coats Bonding Hike, though.
    That was so fantastic!! Probably one of my most favorites things from the whole series!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    I have been doing this with the last few episodes. They are so good! I have already seen last night's twice and will probably watch at least one more time before next week's season Finale! I love this show so much I can't believe we only have one more episode left and then have to wait another whole year for the last season! Dany and Jon must not die! I don't care if they are Aunt and nephew they must end up together on the Iron Throne!
    I have a bunch of my son's friends over for Game of Thrones night and one of them said at the beginning, "Dany and Jon have to fuck before they end this. I just want to see that." So when they were on the ship headed back home, I said to him, "You know if Jon wasn't sick, they'd be fucking right now."

I'm just here for the lulz. Sarsparilla's Avatar
    Welcome to Fluffytown. No smoking, no farting, no pillow fights.

You can't possibly ship them any harder than I do Tormund and Brienne. I always loved Tormund even before Brienne caught his eye but that he realizes how amazing she is and he adores her makes him even better! He's a thousand times the man Jaime is and I want to shake her for not seeing it. I'd have already made a monster baby or two with him by now.

All through the battle, I'm just thinking "not Tormund, not Tormund" and then I nearly died when he got jumped on by that stupid gang of wights. Tormund cannot go out that way. I pretty much absolved the Hound of all his sins for saving Tormund.