Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Sunday funday!

If you bring the monkey, I'm leaving puppylove's Avatar
    On my 33 acres in Virginia! (Thank you Sars for the reminder) ;)

Happy Sunday funday!

It's not a true funday here lol. Typical morning stuff. I couldn't sleep last night, tossed and turned. I have had 2 cups of coffee and need to get my act together.

I have a half bushel of tomatoes I need to do something with *today* (everyone has tomatoes at the market right now and mine just aren't moving) and some cherry tomatoes I need to put in the dehydrator. About this time of year I start to lose my enthusiasm for market gardening. Sigh.

I need to groom the dogs today, too. They are getting fuzzy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Donna- People first. Dogs second. Things last.

http://countdowntoasimplerlife.blogspot.com

Sitting on the couch eating bon bons! Eli's Avatar
    Good morning! I have my cousin's baby shower today. I had it in my head that it started at 1:00. Thankfully, I asked my sister what time she was getting there and she set me straight that it's 12:00. Other than that, I'm really looking forward to Game of Thrones tonight.

Ds and dh have gone off for some driving practice for ds and to fix a fence post for MIL so I'm sorting through some stuff. We got a new filling cabinet last weekend and I need to sort all the papers in the old one and transfer everything. Probably get some laundry on the line and maybe go for a walk later.

Cooper thought I had slept long enough and woke me up at 5. So I got out of bed and fed the brat. Turns out, that wasn't enough sleep for me, so I've already had a nap.

Typical Sunday for me of laundry, some light housework, and getting ready for the week ahead. Nothing terribly exciting, just the way I like my Sundays!

I slept like a log last night Zzzz

I have lunch and a movie (the glass castle) with my book club ladies.

Then I need to get some laundry done.

Cloudy/humid icky here...reminds me of CT humidity in august.

I'm just here for the lulz. Sarsparilla's Avatar
    I can't stop thinking about American Nazi rallies and violence. I have two papers due today. First week back in school and my health is so dicey. I'm exhausted and only want to sleep. I really wish I could take time to go to church today, but I'm researching special education litigation and law instead. (Taking my 15 minute break right now!). M is a tower of support, but I'm not a very good wife right now, which makes me feel guilty even if he does understand. I have tons of shit on my desk at work, important decisions to make about my mother, and I'm just so scared about everything in my life right now. I guess this should go in hugs and crap.
    Welcome to Fluffytown. No smoking, no farting, no pillow fights.

Sars

Oh Sars! (Hugs)

Let's take a trip to the stars Steffy's Avatar
    Lots of love to you, Sars.

I'm just doing laundry and catching up on GoT today. One of the cats has been pissing in the dog beds. The expensive dog beds I just frickin' bought.

I have had a really nice weekend at home, though the world is scaring me, and I am having a hard time with some people right now, but immersing myself in organizing my kitchen cabinets ( no simpler joy than opening my cabinet, and having all my pretty mixing bowls actually looking pretty and not a jumble!)

Saw American Idiot, at one of my local theater venues on Friday night, very timely I must say.. and I am just enjoying bumming around with my kiddo, today we are just drinking coffee, lounging, reading, threw some chicken teriyaki in our Crock-Pot, just being together, which is all I need right now.