Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help with Bedding- Sheets

It's BEN and Jerry, not GWEN and Jerry! Catamount's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsparilla View Post
    Cat, link to your purchase?
    https://m.bedbathandbeyond.com/m/pro...=#BVQAWidgetID

See if that works. :)

The reviews are either five stars or one star, which is weird. We haven't had them for very long, but I've washed them several times and they don't seem any different than the day I bought them (no pilling, etc). We bought a light color so I wouldn't expect streaking. They are ridiculously soft and I love them.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk
    "Correlation doesn't imply causation, but it does waggle its eyebrows suggestively and gesture furtively while mouthing 'look over there.'"

I had a microfibre set once but they made me sweat something awful, I don't think they lasted the winter. But they were quite thick and fuzzy like you'd see in a jacket. I use flannel in winter and cotton in summer. I'm not too picky so I don't spend a lot.

I seem to recall a set that was a jersey cotton, like t-shirt material that was a good compromise between softness and durability, but I think they were kind of sweaty too if I recall.
    "Wherever in the world much poverty is found, much religion is found also"

Quote Originally Posted by Mamapalooza View Post
    I had a microfibre set once but they made me sweat something awful, I don't think they lasted the winter. But they were quite thick and fuzzy like you'd see in a jacket. I use flannel in winter and cotton in summer. I'm not too picky so I don't spend a lot.

I seem to recall a set that was a jersey cotton, like t-shirt material that was a good compromise between softness and durability, but I think they were kind of sweaty too if I recall.
    The microfibre I bought aren't thick and fuzzy. They are just a smidge thicker than a cotton sheet, but thinner than flannel.

My blog - A Northern Life

Sitting on the couch eating bon bons! Eli's Avatar
    Thank you! I did order some sheets- the ones that CG posted. I'll definitely post a review. My sister swears by sheets from PeachSkinSheets. She says they are pricy, but "amazing".

Quote Originally Posted by Truffles View Post
    The microfibre I bought aren't thick and fuzzy. They are just a smidge thicker than a cotton sheet, but thinner than flannel.
    Yes, I thought so when I saw the photo you posted that it didn't look at all like the microfibre I had. I think I bought some first generation prototype.
    "Wherever in the world much poverty is found, much religion is found also"

Quote Originally Posted by Mamapalooza View Post
    Yes, I thought so when I saw the photo you posted that it didn't look at all like the microfibre I had. I think I bought some first generation prototype.

My blog - A Northern Life

We bought Brooklinen sheets and I love them! They seem to be holding up well and just getting better with each wash. http://www.brooklinen.com