Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moving Into Monday!

I went for a swim this afternoon, which was refreshing and wonderful and damn, I am out of shape! I could only do 2 laps. I couldn't believe how empty it was! The place I like to go has long lanes, probably about 100 yards each way, and it's partly a pool and partly a pond (the lanes are in the pond part). A few years ago at 4pm on a weekday, it would have been packed and I might have had to wait for a lane!

Crunchy and a little nutty PB&J's Avatar
    We went swimming at the neighborhood pool Saturday and there were 7 other people there! lol HUGE pool, 10 of us total. I swam laps back and forth the entire time. It was hot, you think the pool would be packed.

Holy crow, PB&J! I hope your sister is OK! Those abrupt changes are alarming!

I had my biannual 1:1 with my boss this morning. It was pretty productive overall. Though, when asked what I thought was fair compensation for the work I was doing, I think undervalued myself. I may go back and revisit that subject later.

All the pool goers are in my town at the beach. Traffic is a nightmare. I overheard a tourist in the grocery store looking for beer. Lol, not in RI. Have to go to the liquor store. Tourist!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    :kay

Non New Englanders and their easy access to booze! Hah! They don't have to work for it like we do!

Quote Originally Posted by maurinsky View Post
    Non New Englanders and their easy access to booze! Hah! They don't have to work for it like we do!
    I know! Imagine just walking in to a grocery store to buy booze! LOL
    :kay