Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where/When Do You Read?

I would love to be wrong. Yogagirl's Avatar
    In bed, breaks from work. I can usually get 30-45 minutes in after work. Waiting rooms. I cannot read in a moving vehicle so its audio-books while traveling.

Quote Originally Posted by Yogagirl View Post
    In bed, breaks from work. I can usually get 30-45 minutes in after work. Waiting rooms. I cannot read in a moving vehicle so its audio-books while traveling.
    I'm so glad I don't have that problem - I would be gutted if I couldn't read on the bus. I think 15 years of school bus riding worked in my favour - it's where I did most of my homework ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Old Goat View Post
    I'm so glad I don't have that problem - I would be gutted if I couldn't read on the bus. I think 15 years of school bus riding worked in my favour - it's where I did most of my homework ;)
    I used to be able to read in the car for hours at a time. Then, something just flipped and I can't anymore. It makes me feel like I am going to throw up. And it lasts for a while, even if I stop reading when I start to feel that way.

At work.

Mostly at home in bed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mare View Post
    At work.

Mostly at home in bed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    A few years ago I had less work to do but due to a variety of reasons I needed to work a certain number of hours a week. My boss was aware that I didn't have enough work to do so I wasn't just slacking - but I used to keep a book on my computer that I would read when I didn't have anything else to do. I was looking at the computer and not surfing the internet (which I also did) so it wasn't like one of my coworkers who would just lay a magazine on her desk and start reading - so no one said anything .

I now have more than enough time to fill my days so I don't read at work anymore

When I travel, or at night in bed.