Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ex-Fox News head Roger Ailes dead

Ex-Fox News head Roger Ailes dead

Former Fox News host Bill O'Reilly paid tribute to his ex-boss on Thursday's episode of his No Spin podcast, calling him a "tough guy" who did very kind things in private, and who died with a broken heart because he was forced out of the network under a cloud of controversy.
    There were accusations "he treated some women poorly and he had to leave the company. Ultimately, he walked away and he was never the same," O'Reilly said.
    He added, "There are very few human beings on this planet who are visionaries. He died in a way that was heartbreaking. His departure from Fox News broke his heart."

The former Fox News star also took shots at what he says is a biased media that treated Ailes far more harshly than it treated President Bill Clinton when he dealt with similar accusations.
    "The difference between Roger Ailes and Bill Clinton was Clinton was able to overcome what he brought upon himself in the White House because of a largely sympathetic media. That's a real interesting comparison," O'Reilly noted.
    Ailes, he said, was known for settling scores, "and that made him a big target. He didn't take guff from the left or the right. He alienated a lot of people. He was very tough and a lot of people hated him, and that hatred ultimately brought him down.
    "He made a difference," O'Reilly said of Ailes. "And no hater will ever be able to obscure that."
    https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bill-oreill...234106797.html

Waaaaaaaaa! He did shitty things to women and was heartbroken when he was exposed. Waaaaaaaa!

Wishes reality was like comic books tpatt100's Avatar
    Former Fox News host Bill O'Reilly paid tribute to his ex-boss on Thursday's episode of his No Spin podcast, calling him a "tough guy" who did very kind things in private
    Saying "touch my penis" in private is really kind.
    Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don't recognize them.

Ann Landers

Sexual predator say whaaa?
    If you are not willing to fall flat on your face, then the only thing you will have is a pretty face.

Quote Originally Posted by tpatt100 View Post
    Saying "touch my penis" in private is really kind.
    It qualifies you for the Presidency. Regardless, he was exposed and he, O'Reilly and others like him are on notice that this crap isn't acceptable any more.

Quote Originally Posted by TapToTalk View Post
    It qualifies you for the Presidency.
    If Trump had been touching weiners instead of grabbing pussy, he wouldn't be president.
    If you are not willing to fall flat on your face, then the only thing you will have is a pretty face.

Wishes reality was like comic books tpatt100's Avatar
    Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don't recognize them.

Ann Landers

Quote Originally Posted by nam View Post
    If Trump had been touching weiners instead of grabbing pussy, he wouldn't be president.
    Trump wasn't the President who asked women to touch his weiner. Well, he didn't confess to it publicly... he might have.

Quote Originally Posted by TapToTalk View Post
    It qualifies you for the Presidency. Regardless, he was exposed and he, O'Reilly and others like him are on notice that this crap isn't acceptable any more.
    I hope you're right.

Randomly asking is bad, just grabbing is even worse. We're dealing with some crap like that at my kid's school. Only it's a teacher. It's been a shitty week.