Thread: Michael Moore boasts new documentary ‘Fahrenheit 11/9’ will bring Trump down

Michael Moore boasts new documentary ‘Fahrenheit 11/9’ will bring Trump down

Left-wing filmmaker Michael Moore will make his latest movie about President Trump, the film’s producers announced Tuesday.
    In a statement released from Cannes, where the world’s most-prestigious film festival gets under way this week, producer Harvey Weinstein said the film would be called “Fahrenheit 11/9.”
    The title reverses the title of Mr. Moore’s 2004 anti-Bush film “Fahrenheit 9/11,” at the time the biggest-grossing documentary in U.S. box-office history. It refers to Nov. 9, the date Mr. Trump became president-elect.
    “There is no greater part of what we can do right now than to have the power to bring Michael Moore to a mass audience,” Mr. Weinstein said.
    The earlier Fahrenheit film “broke all records then, and we plan to do so again. This movie will have one of the most innovative distribution plans ever. Now more than ever, Michael’s appetite for the truth is crucial. We are ecstatic to be a part of this revolution,” Mr. Weinstein said.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...eit-119-donal/

I'll pass, thank you

Michael Moore boasting? Shocked! What next? Humidity in New Orleans? Anything can happen these days.
    If you are not willing to fall flat on your face, then the only thing you will have is a pretty face.

Wishes reality was like comic books tpatt100's Avatar
    “No matter what you throw at him, it hasn’t worked,” Mr. Moore said. “No matter what is revealed, he remains standing. Facts, reality, brains cannot defeat him. Even when he commits a self-inflicted wound, he gets up the next morning and keeps going and tweeting. That all ends with this movie.”
    Than god for Moore, his documentary about Bush gave us only one term and saved us from further Bush disasters.

Or "the people who will watch this didn't vote for Trump".
    Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don't recognize them.

Ann Landers

Exactly!

“I’m making a movie to get us out of this mess,” the filmmaker wrote on his Facebook page Tuesday.

Wishes reality was like comic books tpatt100's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprockey View Post
    "I'm making a new movie because there is a Republican in office and I am only relevant when there is a Republican in office"
    Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don't recognize them.

Ann Landers

Like you said "the people who will watch this didn't vote for Trump"

Quote Originally Posted by tpatt100 View Post
    "I'm making a new movie because there is a Republican in office and I am only relevant when there is a Republican in office"
    He soared to popularity during the Clinton Adminstration, so close. Clinton was calling him the most dangerous man in America and such.
    If you are not willing to fall flat on your face, then the only thing you will have is a pretty face.

On the other hand, Moore did predict Trump's victory. Also, Canadian Bacon was an awesome film.