Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sunday Thread Happy Mother's Day

Sunday Thread Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all our WBTD moms!

DH left this morning. I'm not sure why I am feeling this one so much. It's very short, but I'm more emotional about it than usual. Hopefully it goes by quickly. My house is very quiet today.

I'm going to take a nap. I didn't sleep well and had to get up early (for me) to spend a bit of time with him before dropping him off for the airport shuttle.

Thanks, v!
    And ((hugs))

Good morning!

We had some showers overnight (which was great because I planted stuff out yesterday) and it's gloomy this morning, but should be a nice day by afternoon.

I made poached eggs for breakfast. Church this morning. Not doing much this afternoon!

dinner - baked ribs w/bbq sauce, rice, asparagus
    nesha ;-)

Down with the Tsar!
    Time to storm the Winter Palace...

I woke up to a vase of lilacs on the kitchen table and a Mother's Day card from dh. Dd is coming to town later this morning. She was going to take me out for lunch, but I opted for a French toast lunch here at home. I hate going out to restaurants on Mother's Day.

I've got my usual Sunday chores ahead of me, but should be a quiet day for the most part.

Have a great day planned, but right now I'm chilling on the couch with puppy

Hugs V!
    I am hanging out at the horse barn in the rain, while the kiddo has her lesson. Trying to decide where to go that won't be insanely crowded for brunch after. Then I just want to spend the rest of the day curled up on my couch!

It didn't rain last night, and I'm a mildly annoyed. It was supposed to, so I made sure to plant some annuals and put down some grass seed. Now I have to water it all .

Dh and I are having some eggs and toast, then hitting Home Depot for some bark mulch. Later we'll take Holly for her weekly run at the dog park. She skipped her meals yesterday and vomited, but seems better today.

I'm sure dd will text me Happy Mother's Day at some point, and that'll be my celebration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Mother's Day to all of you.

Ds is still sick so none of the usual Mother's Day hoopla (aka McDonald's breakfast in bed ). Dh went out for a walk so ds gave me his present (which I wasn't expecting because I figured he would have left shopping to the last minute and then he got sick ). And then he told me we could watch whatever movie I wanted - so I picked Harvey

I still have all of my 10,000 steps to get and I need to take some pictures for an instagram challenge - but other than that nothing major.

Happy Mother's Day!

I didn't get my usual breakfast in bed but Mallory is making me Pavlova right now.

I'm starving but I don't want to cook and I definitely don't want to go out and fight the crowds. Maybe we'll just go get some fast food or something.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Kim

There's a boy here in town says he'll love me forever
    Who would have thought forever could be severed by
    The sharp knife of a short life
    ~The Band Perry