Thread: Friday is Fantastic!

Friday is Fantastic!

Good morning!
    nesha ;-)

Down with the Tsar!
    Time to storm the Winter Palace...

For some reason, the closer we get to the end of the school year, the more enthusiastic I am about Friday/the weekend, which is counterintuitive because really, there is less and less going on at school. But the guys who are coming over to dig the hole for the replacement clothesline are coming today, and I am planning to do a *lot* of planting out this weekend, and I think we're going to power wash the deck, so I guess I am just ready for it to be summer!

The Last Pepperoni Roll Day went smoothly, except for the kid who ordered a pepperoni roll (and we had the order form to prove it) and then insisted that he was a vegetarian and *meant* to order a broccoli roll. The kids handled that more kindly than I would have!

I've changed the sheets and vacuumed and picked up and I've even remembered to pour my second cup of coffee.

Have a Fantastic Friday!
    nesha ;-)

Down with the Tsar!
    Time to storm the Winter Palace...

Sitting on the couch eating bon bons! Eli's Avatar
    Pre-Op appointment with my primary care today. At this point I am just trying to get through the days. I need to do a BJs run after because I realized last night we are down to 2 rolls of toilet paper in this house. Crohn's Disease and 2 rolls of TP. That's some scary stuff right there.

DH called MIL to ask if she wanted to go out to dinner tonight or tomorrow for Mother's Day as he is in FD on Sunday. I am hoping she will choose tomorrow because DH won't get home until after 6 tonight and by the time we go to any restaurant we'll be waiting, but I'll go along with whatever.

So glad this week is coming to an end. Rough week at work, I realize I'm still sad about losing my Bo, and tonight I'm supposed to go to a hockey team party and my social anxiety is ramping up. I may skip it.

This weekend I'm going to do some flower planting, grass seed spreading, and maybe some dandelion weeding. i don't mind a few dandelions, but our next door neighbour's yard is nothing but dandelions, and they have spread to our lawn in a bad way. Two years ago we managed to clear our yard of all but a few, now we have too many.

Date night! Going to see Boston tonight, should be a fun night.
    Kim

There's a boy here in town says he'll love me forever
    Who would have thought forever could be severed by
    The sharp knife of a short life
    ~The Band Perry

My shoulder/elbow tendinitis is finally feeling better. I did lots of stretching last night and took every drug I had to finally get a lot if sleep. I have my favorite yoga class this afternoon, ds want to go so that should be fun. Suns is out so I think swimming may be the plan this afternoon.

I got the official offer this evening for my new job - so excited! Now I can enjoy my weekend!

Yesterday supposedly hit 97; today, it's currently 45 & rainy. I think it's going to be a pretty lazy day, since it's afternoon & I haven't really done anything. I've got a stupid headache, so that doesn't make me feel very productive, either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I straightened my hair yesterday (and by "I" I mean I paid someone else to do it) and today I spent the day dealing with double takes and comments - my favourite was "I can't even look at you"

Ds is sick - he went to school - but he's miserable. So there's go the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by emmjay View Post
    I got the official offer this evening for my new job - so excited! Now I can enjoy my weekend!
    Congrats, emmjay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk