Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: No makeup, no problem

No makeup, no problem

Do you fee the need to wear makeup every day? I stopped wearing it regularly in the fall. No one really noticed.

http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lif...ng-makeup.html

No makeup, no problem

No. I never wore much on a daily basis ever, and stopped altogether probably 10 years ago.

Mascara, light lip colour and concealer for any blemishes was the most I ever did. I still occasionally get blemishes from my goalie mask, so I do conceal once in a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I still feel the need to wear makeup every day (except for on the weekends but only if I am not going out).
    I will run to the store without makeup, or take the dog for a walk. But if I am doing something social or professional then I will wear makeup.

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    Do you fee the need to wear makeup every day? I stopped wearing it regularly in the fall. No one really noticed.

http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lif...ng-makeup.html
    I don't wear makeup unless I'm performing on stage. I never got into the habit in the first place. I do moisturize diligently, though.

If I wear makeup twice in a year, it's been a pretty fancy year.

I wear less foundation then I did in my 20's but I still wear it during g the work week, unless I know it's a day with no outside clients and meetings, and I can go bare!

In general I never feel quite together if I don't at least have mascara on.

I used to wear makeup maybe once every two weeks. Now, I wear it when I go out. As I get more into my 40s, I feel like I need it more. I use it to hide the increasing lines. I also feel like I don't look as fresh as I used to…so makeup.

I wear foundation every day to even out my skin tone. I always wear eye makeup because my eyes are one of the few things that I have going for me. lol I like to enhance them. The only time I don't put on makeup is if I know for a fact that I am not going anywhere. I look haggard without it and someone always feels the need to say, "oh you look tired today" or "are you sick" if I am not wearing makeup.

I wear it maybe once a week. My favorite foundation is now making me breakout It should be illegal to have zits and hot flashes at the same time.

So now I'm on a quest to find a new foundation. Where IS Mabs when you need her??

I would love to be wrong. Yogagirl's Avatar
    Always when I go out. Its not like I wear a lot but recently my eyebrows have gotten sparse so I use eyebrow stuff in addition to a BB cream, mascara, blush and lipstick.