Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No makeup, no problem

I've got one of those faces that just seems to need the extra help.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimm View Post
    Mascara is the bane of my existence. I have naturally long, dark eyelashes, but they look amazing with mascara. But, I have awful allergies and I end up rubbing my eyes a lot. So, I am lucky I only leave the house like three days a week. I carry eye makeup wipes with me in case I am out and rub my eyes without thinking.
    I have short stubby eyelashes that are so short they don't even curl up . One of the big reasons I don't wear makeup beyond laziness/lack of skill is I'm a face toucher. I'm forever rubbing my eyes and just generally touching my face - so makeup doesn't last

Premier Sponsor
    I enjoy makeup! I like going into Sephora and trying various things out. I like to get my makeup professionally done for a big event. On any given day I wear bb cream, mascara, lip gloss and bronzer. I have a thin spot in my left eyebrow and so I fill that in as well.

Thankfully I've had enough life experiences that I'm already at peace with myself!

Not even close. I wear some make up maybe once every week or two, and even then it's usually a 5 minute job--cc cream, powder, blush or bronzer, mascara eyeliner (or maybe even less than that). I do love make up and loving playing with it when I do decide to go all out, but I definitely don't feel a need to wear it every or even most days.

But, I have awful allergies and I end up rubbing my eyes a lot.
    This is me. Or my eyes start watering, and then I have the mascara running down my face.
    I don't bother. I can't remember the last time I even tried makeup, it has been YEARS.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprockey View Post
    Yes, I still feel the need to wear makeup every day (except for on the weekends but only if I am not going out).
    I will run to the store without makeup, or take the dog for a walk. But if I am doing something social or professional then I will wear makeup.
    This, although I don't wear a ton. My morning routine is 15 minutes in the shower, 14 minutes to get dressed and put on makeup, 1 to do my hair...its naturally curly so I just put on a little curl cream and let it air dry.

Yeah, when I do wear makeup, it takes less than 5 minutes to apply it.

My routine is shower and then sit at my makeup area

It takes me more than 5 minutes to get through all of this lol

Quote Originally Posted by Yogagirl View Post
    Always when I go out. Its not like I wear a lot but recently my eyebrows have gotten sparse so I use eyebrow stuff in addition to a BB cream, mascara, blush and lipstick.

My eyebrows are blond so I have that weird redhead face with no visible eyebrows or eyelashes. I do like how mascara looks on me, but my eyes get irritated by every single eye makeup remover I've ever tried, except for Fresh Soy Face Cleanser, but that one doesn't work as well as the irritating ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprockey View Post
    My routine is shower and then sit at my makeup area

It takes me more than 5 minutes to get through all of this lol
    Ma'am?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk