Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Phone priveleges

Team everyone. We have access to each others phones/social media but don't care. We'll answer each others phones if it's an important call (or a kid) otherwise no.

My dh has two phones too Vil,l for the same reasons. I will answer his personal phone if he tells me too or if he is busy and I know it is one of the kids. I will answer his work phone. I always answer with "Hello, dh's name phone" Most of the work people will leave a message or just tell me what needs to be done and I will pass it on to dh. This is mostly when he is on warrant duty.

I pretty much stay logged on to everything so he could check mine out at anytime but he doesn't. I don't go through any of his things either. BORING. lol

We don't share phones or passwords.

Pretty much the only thing we share are our boys!

Let's take a trip to the stars Steffy's Avatar
    If his phone rings and I am next to it, I'll yell out that X is calling, do you want me to grab it? And he does the same. Neither of us have passwords on our phones, but we know the passwords to each others computers. Well, I've told him the password to mine several times. If he remembers it is another story. lol

Wishes reality was like comic books tpatt100's Avatar

Phone priveleges

Now a days it doesn't matter in our house since we can answer the phone on our watches or tablets also
    Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don't recognize them.

Ann Landers

Quote Originally Posted by TapToTalk View Post
    She knows not to answer the burner phones. She doesn't want any more visits from Los Pollos Hermanos.
    Me neither, I'm with her. Though I'm told their chicken is quite tasty.

There is little reason why either of us would answer the other's phone. We still have a house phone if callers want to play roulette. We could easily access each other's social media, but we're friends and see most of the same stuff.

That cleaning house thing on your boyfriend's contacts? Whoa. I realize my generation didn't have the option, but yeesh. Not good.

I barely answer my own phone, and I find dh's many FB posts to be slightly annoying, so I'm definitely not interested in looking any farther at that stuff. I just wish he would figure out how to turn the sound off.
    nesha ;-)

Down with the Tsar!
    Time to storm the Winter Palace...

Quote Originally Posted by Nansel View Post
    I don't answer *my* phone unless I know who it is and I want to talk, no way am I answering his!
    This, except I don't always answer even if I know who it it.

I sometimes answer his phone if I see who it is and know why they are calling. DH is terrible about answering.

We share a desktop computer so I can log into his FB if I want. Also, both of our emails are on the same computer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

It can take DH three days to check a voicemail or answer a text and we don't have a landline, so if his phone buzzes and he's out of the room I'll answer only if I know it's someone he was expecting and waiting for. Otherwise I'll tell him someone called or he has a new voicemail.

He called his brother in law over the weekend and said, "hey I see you called!"

"Yeah. A week ago!"

"Wherever in the world much poverty is found, much religion is found also"