Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: This place is looking like a ghost town.

I've been out of town at a conference with my sister, a day longer than I thought I'd be, due to Adventures with A Tire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TapToTalk View Post
    It's kind of self-fulfilling. If the non-political people posted more non-political topics maybe we'd get that going again. Movies, TV Shows, vacations, hobbies, best cashews for treadmills... come on folks! It doesn't have to be heavy duty...

tpatt always post some new movie coming out. nam posts about cars and his home town/state. This is all good stuff.

(Are there really no new trials going on?)
    WHile I agree with the self fulfilling prophecy thing, I think there is another angle. Before this past election system, I rarely posted in the political posts. Then come Novemeber 2015, I was totally into those posts. Reading/posting (not as much as others, but more than my usual). And I paid little attention to the other forums. I think others did that too. And then the election was over and we all kinda looked at each other and said - "well what do we talk about now?" Like we have forgotten how to dissect the nuances of Wheat Thins and Triscuits

Tiny Heart - Big Nuggets TheChicken's Avatar
    Boo?

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I often agree with the same people, and since I'm not an active poster, I feel creepy and SWF-ish if I just start going around agreeing with the same people all of the time.
    This happens to me too, I've deleted about 100 replies that start with "Ditto" and end with me staring blankly at the screen trying to think of something coherent to add

I really stink at starting threads.

This thread needs a musical interlude:

If you are not willing to fall flat on your face, then the only thing you will have is a pretty face.

Not that I have been a prolific poster anyway... but we are down to 5 school days, and my nights have been filled with soccer/baseball/boy scouts/band concerts etc.

End of the year in elementary school is brutal. Only thing worse is beginning of the year.

Yo! I've been hella busy. But the semester is now over. I just need to get a few assignments graded and final grades entered and I will have a week off before chaos reigns again.