Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friday?!?

Friday?!?

Oh, my! Good morning!
    nesha ;-)

Down with the Tsar!
    Time to storm the Winter Palace...

This week has gone fast, given that I've done nothing but putter around the house.

I think the rain is done. I should probably get some weeding done this afternoon, and maybe even mow the grass, which is going berzerk with the rain and all this warm weather.

But first, it's sheet day, so I have some laundry to start, and then I need to vacuum.
    My new clothespole arrived, so dh and I can install that this weekend.

My tofu making experiment continues this morning.

It's supposed to get into the upper 80s by the end of next week, so I think I had better find the fans!

dinner - leftovers, potato salad, apple salad
    nesha ;-)

Down with the Tsar!
    Time to storm the Winter Palace...

We are driving around Outer Banks looking for puzzles. Pool day here. Grilling steak for dinner.

Opening night for the kiddo! So excited for her, she is the ensemble, of The Buddy Holly Story. Listening to the rehearsals this week, the music is amazing. This kid is really rockin' the 50's look, and I am now a master of the cat eye, and bright red lipstick! . Should be a fun night. Just got to get through my rainy workday!

I have a phone interview this morning for a genetic counselor position I applied for. I'm not exactly sure what the job entails, but the hours are flexible and part time, so I thought I'd throw in a resume and see what happens. I would really love to be able to quit the hospital.

Dh's department has a booth at the big Earth Day Texas festival. Since he has to be the there all weekend his dean allows him to stay at a very nice hotel downtown. So we're headed there tonight and to Earth Day TX tomorrow. I'm hoping dd can bring me home Sunday am as 2 days worth of Festival may be too much.

Crunchy and a little nutty PB&J's Avatar
    2nd day in a row I have woke up with a migraine. I was supposed to go to work for a few hours this morning. I toughed it out yesterday but this morning I have upset stomach along w migraine, so no can do. I called in. Feeling much better now, just trying to get some food in my stomach.

We're supposed to have storms later and all weekend and our grass is really tall so I need to get it mowed. That's about it for my plans today.

So uh, yeah.

I think I may have a new job.

This interview went very well. It's a new start up genetics company and they have a great business model. The hours are flexible and I can help create a flow for other mutants who need genetic counseling.

I think....

Great, CG!

Great news cg!!

I'm supposed to be going to Wichita tonight and doing a 5k tomorrow. I'm 100% NOT prepared for this thing but the weekend should be fun anyway, if I can go. It's raining so much I'm afraid I'll be flooded in and not able to get to the highway. And if we do make it to Wichita and it's raining tomorrow I'm not doing the 5k.

Owens' school is letting out early and I'm sure it's because of the rain and flooding. They're calling for almost 4 inches of rain today. blah! I hope M can make it home tonight from college.
    Kim

There's a boy here in town says he'll love me forever
    Who would have thought forever could be severed by
    The sharp knife of a short life
    ~The Band Perry

Quote Originally Posted by coachgrrl View Post
    So uh, yeah.

I think I may have a new job.

This interview went very well. It's a new start up genetics company and they have a great business model. The hours are flexible and I can help create a flow for other mutants who need genetic counseling.

I think....

Quote Originally Posted by kimbelina View Post
    Great news cg!!

I'm supposed to be going to Wichita tonight and doing a 5k tomorrow. I'm 100% NOT prepared for this thing but the weekend should be fun anyway, if I can go. It's raining so much I'm afraid I'll be flooded in and not able to get to the highway. And if we do make it to Wichita and it's raining tomorrow I'm not doing the 5k.

Owens' school is letting out early and I'm sure it's because of the rain and flooding. They're calling for almost 4 inches of rain today. blah! I hope M can make it home tonight from college.
    You can do it

I had acupuncture this morning ( my old ligament tear is flaring up) and I'm going to the theatre tonight. I'm going to see a show of Chinese dancers that mix martial arts, dance, acrobats and percussion. I'm pretty excited. I was going to go alone but a friend expressed interest so now I have someone to share it with :).