Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: The Leftovers The Book of Kevin

She went to where her family went which was a parallel world where the opposite amount of people disappeared. That's where she saw her husband and both kids with a new woman in their lives. And that's when she realized she was a ghost to them and chose to go back.

Wishes reality was like comic books tpatt100's Avatar
    That's what confused me because now I want to know where the people from that world went to. Nora said something along the lines of "where we disappeared" I took that as meaning their copies disappeared.
    Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don't recognize them.

Ann Landers

Quote Originally Posted by tpatt100 View Post
    That's what confused me because now I want to know where the people from that world went to. Nora said something along the lines of "where we disappeared" I took that as meaning their copies disappeared.
    Not copies. A second duplicate world was somehow created and 2% of the population ended up there. To them, it was as if 98% of the world disappeared at the same time it appeared that 2% of the world disappeared in the original world.