Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Wish

Premier Sponsor
    The boho dress was cute & I wore it to my step moms bday party. Someone posted pictures on Facebook & I look about 5 months pregnant 😳.....I guess I won't wear that again 🙄
    Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here, we might as well dance!

So for the first time since I started ordering on Wish I have no orders outstanding so I thought I would do a bit of a round up. I've ordered 17 items - 5 of them were so late (60 days past shipping) that I got a refund (although all items eventually arrived). One item (that came today) was the wrong item - and I've requested a refund. One item was much cheaper than expected and one shelf thing I ordered for my cubicle doesn't fit - my own fault - I should have found one that actually listed measurements so that's a buyer beware situation . One of the items I received for free due to lateness was a stamp pad - that was completely dried out .

So it's been a mixed bag. I did get my camera case there though and I adore it - it's perfect for me. So I'll keep looking - but the blush is off the rose so to speak

There's a few little gadgets I'm going to order, but I'm waiting a little while to do it.
    I can't think of anything witty to say for my signature line.