Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wish

Wish

Anyone shop at Wish? I'm not going to link it so you don't all get flooded with ads and then blame me . It's a giant marketplace for Asian retailers and I'm amazed at how cheap some of the stuff is. A friend of mine turned me onto it a few weeks ago - it's now become a Sunday tradition where I sit around trolling through Wish and ordering shit .

I've made three orders - nothing has arrived yet though so I can't tell you about quality (it all comes from China).

Yesterday I had my first Wish issue though. I ordered 100 disposable piping bags - but the shipping notification says I'm getting 50. They responded right away to my email (which is handled by Wish not be the individual stores) so we'll see.

My friend who referred me told me that if it doesn't arrive on time you can request refunds and they usually grant them and let you keep the item.

Just wondered if anyone else uses it and can share tips or stories. I think I'll stop ordering stuff until I start receiving stuff .

I have not. I've ordered other stuff that was directly from China and I wasn't thrilled with the quality. If they aren't making stuff for a specific company like Nike ir something, I think the quality is lesa than stellar.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

No groundhogs; just prairie dogs RobinAnn's Avatar
    I bought some leather diaries from them and they were very nice (especially for the price).

ETA, I also bought some really cute little coin purses, pencil cases, crochet hooks, and other doo-dads. Never had a problem.
    Robin

K and I have ordered a few things and the quality has been ok but don't bother if you are in a rush to receive your items. I'd say out of 10 things we ordered 6 of them were received well past the shipping date but we got a refund and they happily let us keep the items when they arrived. K has recently received a few things she ordered in October/November and forgot about so it's a bit like receiving surprise presents in the mail

Because they all ship at different times from different places no matter how many items are in a single order I'm expecting daily presents to start arriving soon

Premier Sponsor
    The guy I'm seeing has ordered quit a few things. B4 xmas he ordered yeti mugs. Took forever to get here & I was skeptical.....they appear to be the same as my $50+ one. I forget to look @ the site. Give me ideas of what I should be purchasing :)
    Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here, we might as well dance!

Now I want to go check this out. Especially if they ship to Canada.
    I can't think of anything witty to say for my signature line.

They do. Most of the stuff I've ordered has been under $5 and shipping is around $2 per item - there is no combined shipping

Wishes reality was like comic books tpatt100's Avatar
    The ones who sell on Amazon regularly sell counterfeit items or things that don't even come close to the picture they used in the product description.
    Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don't recognize them.

Ann Landers

The biggest thing I've ordered was a $20 shower curtain which arrived late but was exactly as described. Other than that we've ordered phone cases, a tutu for the baby, a canvas bag K is using as a diaper bag - everything is reasonably good quality. K did order some sensory beads for the baby that expand when you put them in water and I asked her not to let C play with them, they smelled like a chemical plant explosion in a bag

I would also avoid electronics and that sort of thing unless it's super cheap and you are willing to roll the dice on the quality/function.