Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Monday's Mumbling

Monday's Mumbling

Good morning!
    nesha ;-)

Down with the Tsar!
    Time to storm the Winter Palace...

I'm hoping for a totally routine week! (That sounds like an awfully low bar to set, but what are the odds that I actually get it??)

It's going to be a little warmer, but rain. I notice that the daffodils, which everyone was freaking out about last month when it was so warm, haven't bloomed yet and now it's too late for them to be early.

I'm going to do a major vacuuming as soon as dh leaves. The cats have been warned! Then it's off to school. I hope not to dawdle this afternoon.

dinner - stuffed peppers
    nesha ;-)

Down with the Tsar!
    Time to storm the Winter Palace...

I was awakened by a fusillade of heavy lightning strikes and torrential rain about 3:45 am. Fortunately, it had passed before my drive to work, so I count myself fortunate.
    "Life is about dreams. Teaching is about making them come true."

My week is off to a pretty good start:

1. Have lost 7.8 lbs since March 1
    2. It's sunny today, and supposed to be in the 50s tomorrow
    3. Took my car in for service - VSC and Check Engine light were on - tech said it was due to gas cap, tightened it up, sent me on my way, no charge, all of 5 minutes.

I am home!!

It was an exhausting but fulfilling week in Nicaragua. Fun and hard work had by all.

My house looks like a bomb went off in it. I need to do a shit ton of catching up on stuff from last week. And my calendar is jam-packed with things that need to be done this week. Oh, and I've come down with a cold. Yay!

I would love to be wrong. Yogagirl's Avatar
    Over did it yesterday. My house looked like shit and the adults I live with seemed to think it was perfectly fine so I vacuumed and did some mopping. I thought I was going easy no real scrubbing but boy I am hurting today. Its supposed to be fairly nice today. I hope to get in a short walk outside and a trip to Target, maybe TJ Maxx too.

Quote Originally Posted by maurinsky View Post
    My week is off to a pretty good start:

1. Have lost 7.8 lbs since March 1
    2. It's sunny today, and supposed to be in the 50s tomorrow
    3. Took my car in for service - VSC and Check Engine light were on - tech said it was due to gas cap, tightened it up, sent me on my way, no charge, all of 5 minutes.
    That is a good day!
    Quote Originally Posted by purplekitty View Post
    I am home!!

It was an exhausting but fulfilling week in Nicaragua. Fun and hard work had by all.

My house looks like a bomb went off in it. I need to do a shit ton of catching up on stuff from last week. And my calendar is jam-packed with things that need to be done this week. Oh, and I've come down with a cold. Yay!
    Welcome home!

My house also looks like a bomb went off in it . When dh got home on Friday he put away all his camping stuff - but left all the stuff he brought home from our Ottawa trip around . And then he opened the paper and distributed flyers through the living room. We all got back from Toronto and I left my shit all over the place - so it's not just him . I've been home so little in the last week that I need to get back on track today.

At work- hoping for a super fast day. I need to pick up Beau's insulin after and throw a load of towels into the wash. DH has to head to Rochester to teach tomorrow. Dinner may or may not be on my own. I'm thinking gnocchi though.

My Happily Ever After. <3 lilone's Avatar
    I get to go for an MRI at 9 tonight. Have to be there at 8:30. Ugh.

Maeve has a pediatrician appointment at 230
    ~Vicki~

Moving right along....

I played hockey last night for the first time since I hurt my knee, 6 weeks ago. It went better than I'd hoped, pain-wise, and only tweaked a couple of times when I stretched out to make a save. I thought it might hurt this morning, but I swear it feels better than it did yesterday before my game. Bodies are weird!

It's definitely spring here now, everything is melting and there's no snow in the forecast. I'm going to tune up my bike, I'm very excited to get back on it.