Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Monday's Mumbling

Very bored at work...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Nansel View Post
    I played hockey last night for the first time since I hurt my knee, 6 weeks ago. It went better than I'd hoped, pain-wise, and only tweaked a couple of times when I stretched out to make a save. I thought it might hurt this morning, but I swear it feels better than it did yesterday before my game. Bodies are weird!

It's definitely spring here now, everything is melting and there's no snow in the forecast. I'm going to tune up my bike, I'm very excited to get back on it.
    Are you cleared to play? Fantastic!

I volunteered to beta read a book but then remembered I haven't read the last book in the series - so I'll beta this one and spoil that one or have to quickly through the last one .

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Old Goat View Post
    Are you cleared to play? Fantastic!

Yeah... "cleared" I never went to the doctor. They just would have done a really painful exam and told me what I already knew, from the last time. Plus I haven't bothered to find a GP here yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a bad day at work. This evening we have an old friend who is here on business, dh was texting him and we're supposedly getting together. Hmm alrighty, I don't really want to go, but he was married to one of my bffs and I'm afraid if I don't go it will look like I'm bitchy. BUT dh has no idea if we're meeting for dinner or what and hadn't heard from him, so decided to make himself a hamburger. Then J texts dh he's landed and will just stop at his hotel to drop off his stuff. I ask dh to see if he wants to go out for dinner and well..yes he does. I could have told dh that, but what do I know???

So I guess we're going out for dinner....this means I need to get dressed