Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Still Dark Sunday!

Still Dark Sunday!

Good morning!
    nesha ;-)

Down with the Tsar!
    Time to storm the Winter Palace...

The downside of DST is that it's dark in the mornings again. Ugh! The birds are singing away, though.

I don't really have anything on my schedule today except church.

Still trying to find something to do this summer. The campground I wanted is already full for July, and seems like it's mostly RV spots anyway. How do you find a good place for tent camping? It seems like the internet should make this easier! So now I'm looking at rentals, which would be more expensive than camping. Close to the beach, though. This is why I'm not an enthusiastic vacationer - it's such a pain to set everything up!

dinner - pork chops, creamed leeks, tiny potatoes
    nesha ;-)

Down with the Tsar!
    Time to storm the Winter Palace...

Home from our trip. It was sort of a crazy week - in the last 7 days I've spent 5 nights in 2 different hotels and only 2 nights at home . It was fun - but a busy week. And back to work tomorrow. I think ds' is blocking it that March Break is over and he's got school tomorrow.

We did ComicCon yesterday (just ds and I) and had a great time. Met Robert Picardo (most famous for being the Dr on Deep Space Nine). He was gracious and lovely. Saw some cool stuff and spent some money. Also finally saw Logan last night.

sunny and 80's here I slept in which was lovely. I need to get in the pool and do some cleaning probably with a beer or two.

We're meeting friends out this evening to see GET OUT and then go out for tacos after.

I was looking forward to a nice quiet week, and then realized this am, I am not home for dinner till Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Old Goat View Post
    Home from our trip. It was sort of a crazy week - in the last 7 days I've spent 5 nights in 2 different hotels and only 2 nights at home . It was fun - but a busy week. And back to work tomorrow. I think ds' is blocking it that March Break is over and he's got school tomorrow.

We did ComicCon yesterday (just ds and I) and had a great time. Met Robert Picardo (most famous for being the Dr on Deep Space Nine). He was gracious and lovely. Saw some cool stuff and spent some money. Also finally saw Logan last night.
    I meant to say the doctor on Voyager

love and darkness and my sidearm stellarfeller's Avatar
    I believe he was a doctor on China Beach, too!
    Mornings are for coffee and contemplation
    -
    Chief Hopper, Stranger Things

Dh and I started watching Shameless last night. Of course, he fell asleep halfway into the first episode, and I stayed awake and watched three more. So this morning, he tried to catch up to where I was. Happens every time we try to watch a series together.

Dh left to pick up chicken q for lunch. I just vacuumed the upstairs. I can't believe we're not all bald. When dh gets home, we'll eat and probably watch another episode of Shameless and then go for a walk since it's sunny and nice outside today. Squeezing in laundry and more cleaning here and there throughout the day. Grilling steaks for dinner later.

Quote Originally Posted by stellarfeller View Post
    I believe he was a doctor on China Beach, too!
    You're right! It's funny - sometimes when I see someone in something (like Robert Picardo in Voyager) I'll say "Hey that's the guy from XXX", but then I'll get so used to them in the new roll that I forget they were ever on anything before . Of course he'll always be Mr Woolsey to me

love and darkness and my sidearm stellarfeller's Avatar
    Yeah, whenever Mitch Pileggi was on Atlantis, I always half wondered why Skinner was flying a spaceship
    Mornings are for coffee and contemplation
    -
    Chief Hopper, Stranger Things

Need to finish getting the house in order, so I can meet up with my husband on Tuesday, and get away for a few days. So excited to run away. Thankfully he picked up all my stuff last week, so the only thing that needs to get on the plane is me! I so love that!

I have to actually do housework today because a power surge during the blizzard on Wednesday knocked out my fire stick, and the new one is not here yet My basic cable is boring

So laundry, it is!