Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sluggish Saturday

Sluggish Saturday

Rise and shine, y'all!

I'm moving slow this morning. I didn't get to sleep until much later than usual last night, so I'm feeling a bit off this morning. It doesn't help that we've got a thick layer of clouds making it look like it's 8 p.m. instead of 8 a.m.

With my back issues lately, I've really let things slip around the house. I need to spend some time today getting the house organized. It's utter chaos in the bedroom!

We're meeting dd and her boyfriend for lunch at noon, and then no plans after that. We'll probably do what we do every Saturday night: dinner and a movie.

If you bring the monkey, I'm leaving puppylove's Avatar
    On my 33 acres in Virginia! (Thank you Sars for the reminder) ;)
    Up at midnight and 4 to feed my little Bumblebee. She is still kicking and looking lively this morning. I might try putting her back with her mom this morning. I have zero hopes, though.

I'm not going to the farmers market this morning. *yawn*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Donna- People first. Dogs second. Things last.

http://countdowntoasimplerlife.blogspot.com

I thought I had a mammogram appointment this morning. I called because I wasn't sure of the time, and they said it was Feb. 18th. I need to call on Monday to reschedule.

I am getting my hair done at 11 and I need to buy a gift for a 1 year old birthday party.

Sitting on the couch eating bon bons! Eli's Avatar
    Was up and at 'em early. Had my hair appointment at 8:00am and now running errands.

I went to bed far too late...the joys of a good book! I was awakened early by the lawn crew we hired to do spring clean up (which dh thought he would do...and the didn't). They are doing an amazing job on our yard. Later I need to do some grocery shopping, clean the kitchen and do some laundry. I think this afternoon will wine and my book poolside...gonna be 80

Back to my regularly scheduled routine, she said with great delight!

It's actually a dreary grey day here, but we headed off for our Saturday walk in the park, and then stopped at Aldi. Our Aldi is being remodeled, and it's open but out of order. Terrible!

Sheets are in the dryer.

I am going to do the dumb city taxes today - it takes 5 minutes, but it's annoying, and I haven't gotten to it. I'm also going to try to reserve a camping spot for this summer. (Dh wanted to take the entire family to Europe, which I pointed out would not only be very expensive, but perhaps not all that much fun, since the party would also include a toddler. I said I'd rather go camping.)

I think we're going to Lowe's. Dh has a Grand Plan for the yard this summer, and I'll believe it when I see it.

dinner - crockpot beans/burritos
    nesha ;-)

Down with the Tsar!
    Time to storm the Winter Palace...

Sitting on the couch eating bon bons! Eli's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RealCranky View Post
    Back to my regularly scheduled routine, she said with great delight!

It's actually a dreary grey day here, but we headed off for our Saturday walk in the park, and then stopped at Aldi. Our Aldi is being remodeled, and it's open but out of order. Terrible!

Sheets are in the dryer.

I am going to do the dumb city taxes today - it takes 5 minutes, but it's annoying, and I haven't gotten to it. I'm also going to try to reserve a camping spot for this summer. (Dh wanted to take the entire family to Europe, which I pointed out would not only be very expensive, but perhaps not all that much fun, since the party would also include a toddler. I said I'd rather go camping.)

I think we're going to Lowe's. Dh has a Grand Plan for the yard this summer, and I'll believe it when I see it.

dinner - crockpot beans/burritos
    RC, how is your son in law doing?

I'm so low energy today!
    Aging is starting to take its toll on me, I think.

Went to a party last night and all I could think about was how much longer I had to stay before I could get home and go to bed.

Prepping for my son's fiancée's birthday celebration tomorrow.
    I wrapped some presents and need to make her cake.
    DH is making a corned beef and cabbage.
    It smells so good!

I'm just here for the lulz. Sarsparilla's Avatar
    This week absolutely ravaged my reserves.

1. Daylight savings time
    2. Our library director announced his resignation. He'll be gone in TWO WEEKS.
    3. It was PEEC class week and I had 38 attendees!
    4. The kids choir sings Sunday, so Thursday rehearsal was a little more fraught than usual.
    5. 3 migraines
    6. I organized and hosted a going away coffee for a library staff member. One of those where we weren't going to do anything then suddenly we were and it was mine to deal with.
    7. Ended up doing more programs than I was scheduled for because of chronic pass-the-buckitis from my boss.

I came home from work last night at 6 and went directly to bed for three hours! Today is homework and then I'm going to see Beauty and the Beast.
    Welcome to Fluffytown. No smoking, no farting, no pillow fights.