Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Switch?

I'm just here for the lulz. Sarsparilla's Avatar

Nintendo Switch?

I talked to Andee yesterday and she is going to help us out next week if we can't get one before then. But I thought I would throw it out here. Does anyone have a Nintendo Switch at a retail outlet near you? Who could buy it today and mail it to me tomorrow? I have a sweet, wonderful, otherwise sane adult male friend who is losing his fucking mind trying to get one. You cannot currently order them online. He's called around for THREE HUNDRED MILES to try to get one in store. I'll pay you back instantly by whatever method you deem appropriate and of course pay for shipping.
    Welcome to Fluffytown. No smoking, no farting, no pillow fights.

It doesn't look like any are in stock near me. I've used these websites very successfully to obtain hard to find items in the past, though:

http://www.istocknow.com

https://www.zoolert.com/videogames/c...ntendo/switch/

He probably knows about those sites, but just in case. I'm sorry I can't be of more help!

Thanks for checking. He's extra-annoyed because our local Best Buy said they were going to have a midnight event. Then they said they weren't. Then they did. And no one showed up. But the ones they had sold the next day, of course. And he would have gone to the midnight event!

I'll be shopping in Eau Claire, WI tomorrow. Is there anything there?

Eau Claire has Walmart(s) and at least one Best Buy. Also a Game Stop and a Target. It's possible any of those stores might have one on the shelf for walk-in customers. If you go to one of those. . . It's a stupid expensive outlay of cash, so I understand if you (a) don't run across one or (2) don't want to front the expense of one. But if you did, I would pay you back immediately, I promise. I suspect Eau Claire is actually less likely to have one on the shelf because they're a pretty big urban area, I think? Andee said they have a stack of them at her Walmart!

I'll take a look tomorrow. The cash outlay is no problem. I hope you find one!

I'll have my phone on. You can text me if you find one? I'll message you my number.

Oh man, good luck. Johnny was literally biting his nails for about a year over getting one. It was insane. We did get one on the day they came out. I have not seen any in the stores since though. You are an angel to try to get one for him. The angst is real.

Wishes reality was like comic books tpatt100's Avatar
    I want one eventually but the games my family wants to play aren't even coming out until the holiday season....

We will probably get one around that time which by then Nintendo gets all the patches for bug fixes out before then
    Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don't recognize them.

Ann Landers

Yeah, the games are very limited right now. Johnny has been waiting on this Zelda game for ages though. He has been playing it non-stop since March 3rd. I was willing to do anything to get him to stop talking about it.