Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nintendo Switch?

Kimm, my son is 21...22 in April and has been playing that Zelda game nonstop the moment he gets home from work. He showed me the preview for a Mario game and it looks awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Andee View Post
    Kimm, my son is 21...22 in April and has been playing that Zelda game nonstop the moment he gets home from work. He showed me the preview for a Mario game and it looks awesome.
    Johnny has already played it all the way through once and now he is doing it again. I have heard March 3rd, March 3rd, March 3rd since like last March. Matthew is waiting for the Mario game as well.

NEVERtrump
    Is that the Zelda game which was supposed to come out for the wiiU but was delayed so long they just made it for the new system?? I'm still a bit miffed on DS' behalf because he used Christmas, birthday, and everything else to get the wiiU just for that game and then it never came out. He rarely plays video games any more, so I doubt he'll try to get this one.
    “Saying John Lewis isn’t a man of action is like me saying: ‘Donald Trump is all tax returns, no tweets.’” Trevor Noah

Countdown the the End of An Error

Quote Originally Posted by justthinking View Post
    Is that the Zelda game which was supposed to come out for the wiiU but was delayed so long they just made it for the new system?? I'm still a bit miffed on DS' behalf because he used Christmas, birthday, and everything else to get the wiiU just for that game and then it never came out. He rarely plays video games any more, so I doubt he'll try to get this one.
    It's Zelda, Breath of the Wild. Johnny says they made this one for the WiiU as well. Which one did he want? If it's this one, it did come out March 3rd. Have him check again.

NEVERtrump
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimm View Post
    That's probably the one, at least if it was supposed to come out a few years ago. Might have to get that, though I must admit I like that he isn't playing video games so much any more and am certain that would suck him back in.
    “Saying John Lewis isn’t a man of action is like me saying: ‘Donald Trump is all tax returns, no tweets.’” Trevor Noah

Countdown the the End of An Error

Quote Originally Posted by justthinking View Post
    That's probably the one, at least if it was supposed to come out a few years ago. Might have to get that, though I must admit I like that he isn't playing video games so much any more and am certain that would suck him back in.
    No kidding. Johnny does not play that often normally, but he has been glued to it since this one came out.

DH has been playing the Zelda game (Wii U version...we didn't get a Switch) since March 3 as well. The girls like watching him play, so it works out well.

Quote Originally Posted by mmeblue View Post
    DH has been playing the Zelda game (Wii U version...we didn't get a Switch) since March 3 as well. The girls like watching him play, so it works out well.
    Yeah, DH does not play, but he will sit and watch Johnny play for hours. It is very good because Johnny likes to talk about it while he plays and I just do not care at all. I really don't like video games. I try to listen, but omg, I find it all mind numbing.

All sold out here