Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Daylight Savings Sunday!

Dd1 came home this am, her roommate (that owns her condo) is moving to LA. So she needs to move out 4/1. My sister got a new job and will be traveling the month of April. Luckily dd1 will move into her place and dog watch while she figures out where she's going to move.

But she is not moving home

I'm just here for the lulz. Sarsparilla's Avatar
    The Indian place in Espaņola was incredible. Menu items I'd never had before, portions so large we hugely over-ordered and are going to have the friends we went with last night over for dinner leftovers tonight.

I passed out with a migraine last night, so I'm still plugging away at homework. It's tedious, but not hard.
    Welcome to Fluffytown. No smoking, no farting, no pillow fights.

DST sucks when you get stuck working a double shift overnight and have to be back at work today at 3. Then again the night went by fast when 2am becomes 3am. It's the hour of sleep I lost that sucks.
    :kay

I hate the time change! Like I say every year: It's like having jet lag without getting to go on a trip!

Dh and I met friends for breakfast. This place sits right on the river, so we were enjoying watching all the bald eagles. On the way home, we counted over 30 of them! They really come of out of hiding when the ice starts to thaw on the river.

We're being lazy today. This is dh's first weekend off in about 6 weeks, so we're just taking it easy. I'm starting to get a headache, probably from the system that's moving in. I haven't paid any attention to how much snow we're expected to get. Whatever it is, it's too much!

After a winter of 70 degree weather, we got a little snow last night. It's back up to 50 today.

I love DST. That means we can go for outside hikes after DH gets off work. I hate it being dark when he gets home.

Went climbing at the gym early, then had a frittata, gonna clean out the downstairs closet and see the new Kong movie in 3D later.

DH has been on the phone with what I think is Apple for about 2 hours trying to get all 4 of us set up with a different iCloud account. We had been sharing one and it was ridiculous. I would get other people's texts, etc. He has literally been on the phone FOREVER though. I would have given up ages ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimm View Post
    DH has been on the phone with what I think is Apple for about 2 hours trying to get all 4 of us set up with a different iCloud account. We had been sharing one and it was ridiculous. I would get other people's texts, etc. He has literally been on the phone FOREVER though. I would have given up ages ago.
    That would make me crazy - I'd end up buying new devices and re-registering them all... which is probably why apple makes you stay on the phone so long lol

Quote Originally Posted by GiftOfFlavor View Post
    That would make me crazy - I'd end up buying new devices and re-registering them all... which is probably why apple makes you stay on the phone so long lol
    Yeah, he just bought himself a new iPhone 7 plus two days ago. He is not allowed to buy anything else. I am up for an upgrade soon, but I have no desire to upgrade mine. I have a 6 plus. It works fine. I have finally figured out how to use it after 2 years. Why would I want to change it? We also got Johnny a phone, so now there are 4 iPhones in the house. He is trying desperately to get them all working the way they should.

Beautifully sunny day here, but coldish.

Dh and I went a community centre and skated around. He's only been on skates a handful of times in his life, so he's a total beginner, but he wants to learn. We noodled around for a while, passing pucks and shooting on the net, until his feet started to hurt. It was really fun - I've been wishing he'd learn so we can do this more often. There are outdoor rinks all over this city where you can go for free whenever you want, so there's no barrier to getting ice time at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk