Thread: Silicon Valley JCC evacuated after bomb threat

Silicon Valley JCC evacuated after bomb threat

http://www.jweekly.com/2017/03/09/si...r-bomb-threat/

The Addison-Penzak JCC in Los Gatos received a bomb threat Thursday and evacuated the building for several hours, according to an emergency alert. It was one of two bomb threats against Jewish institutions nationwide, along with a Jewish children’s museum in New York.

Following protocol, all JCC programming wastemporarily suspended while Los Gatos Police make a sweep of the building.
    Not surprisingly, the JCC closest to me was affected. The complex also has a Jewish Day School, grades K-8. Between the JCC pre-school and the day school many friends had to explain this to their kids.

DW used to work here; DD1 and DD2 were both summer camp counselors.

New York City’s head of police intelligence told CBS This Morning that investigators believe one man using a voice changer and phone spoofing device is behind a large number of the scores of threats made against U.S. Jewish institutions this year.
    Considering all the "spy" technology that we've heard about on WikiLeaks... a smart needle can still hide in a haystack. I can't wait until this son of a bitch messes up. He will.

Me, either. I hope they throw away the key. I take it this must be someone other than the ex- journalist that was arrested a week or so ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie Beth View Post
    I take it this must be someone other than the ex- journalist that was arrested a week or so ago?
    The ex-journalist was only responsible for 6 of these. He was trying to setup his ex-girlfriend as a culprit.

Premier Sponsor
    Do you know if the ex-journalist was first and someone else is a copy cat, or someone else was first and the ex-journalist was a copy cat?

The JCC local to us has had to evacuate a couple of times recently too. I really hope the perpetrator is caught soon.
    "You can bomb the world to pieces, but you can't bomb it into peace."

Countdown the the End of An Error