Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Spare keys

Quote Originally Posted by Pokey View Post
    Thank you for not making me be the only person who is basically inviting the world into my house.
    We didn't lock our door for years and had a very close friend that lived all over the world and would randomly pop in for visits, if we weren't home she often killed time by rearranging our furniture

Quote Originally Posted by Lor View Post
    We didn't lock our door for years and had a very close friend that lived all over the world and would randomly pop in for visits, if we weren't home she often killed time by rearranging our furniture
    That? Awesome!

Honestly, I figure that actual burglars would go to a nicer neighborhood, except that I do worry about pipe thieves.
    nesha ;-)

Down with the Tsar!
    Time to storm the Winter Palace...

It really was great, sometimes she was gone when we got home so it was like the Batsignal that she was in town

We do have a keypad, but there must be a short in it or something. Every new battery that we put in it dies in a matter of days. When I locked myself out when I brought our neighbors some cookies, I had to go back over to their house to see if I could borrow a 9v battery to get the keypad working (they found one in one of their kid's toys ). I've been asking dh for years to replace it. Spare keys seemed like the easier solution at this point.