Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Shopping 2015

Hmm...actually, my kids COULD use some new crayons. They'd probably be all greedy and want more than just green, though. :gg

I have been thinking about it for a couple of months, but like Kimm, we've had crazy financial stuff. So I haven't bought much of anything. But we are doing Christmas with my family at Thanksgiving, because that's when my middle sis and her family will be there, so I've got to get that shopping done soonishly. I have a couple of things for the kids ordered. We also have several birthdays to buy for in the Nov-Jan range (well, one of them is mine, so at least I don't have to take care of that ).

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    I've looked at things I want.

I do that year-round!

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    I do that year-round!

I've bugged my kids to start xmas lists. And told Chris to start his as well (I'm hoping his stuff can be mostly ordered from Amazon like last year).

I do have 1 item for Grace...a pair of gymnastics sweats that I bought for her birthday in June & then forgot to give her.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Mom to Taylor (22), Katie (19), Ben (16) & Grace (13)

Quote Originally Posted by mmeblue View Post
    Hmm...actually, my kids COULD use some new crayons. They'd probably be all greedy and want more than just green, though. :gg

I have been thinking about it for a couple of months, but like Kimm, we've had crazy financial stuff. So I haven't bought much of anything. But we are doing Christmas with my family at Thanksgiving, because that's when my middle sis and her family will be there, so I've got to get that shopping done soonishly. I have a couple of things for the kids ordered. We also have several birthdays to buy for in the Nov-Jan range (well, one of them is mine, so at least I don't have to take care of that ).
    I think I could supply the world with markers and crayons and colored pencils. I will be in the store and KNOW I already have plenty and still buy a new economy sized pack. I love crayons.

I was able to add two more things to the list tonight. I am getting DH a new griddle and a dutch oven. He has been eyeing those for a while.

I plan on renewing my son's Spotify ad free thing and my daughter's ipsy bag. Other than that, who knows.

I bought some stocking stuffers for dh months ago . Like maybe June . I was ordering something we needed from a board game website that has $5 shipping so I figured I'd throw in something else he might like while I was at it . I haven't ordered anything big yet though

I want to get going on that but I have zero ideas other than the boys want NHL 2016 for the play station. I have never had zero ideas like I have this year. Ugh.

If you bring the monkey, I'm leaving puppylove's Avatar
    On my 33 acres in Virginia! (Thank you Sars for the reminder) ;)
    I've bought a couple of small things for my sister, and I bought dh a new grill from Lowes (seriously on sale) and have it hidden in my friend's barn
    -Donna- People first. Dogs second. Things last.

http://countdowntoasimplerlife.blogspot.com