Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 20/20 TONIGHT

Oh, my! The book? I just can't. I know I shouldn't have been surprised that, according to him, it wasn't OJ's fault at all, but really? REALLY?

I may read Toobin's book about the case, as well, now. I had forgotten some details, and I'd like to read it with OJ's pseudo-confession (he confessed, but I am also not sure Charlie ever existed, except as a sorry excuse for what little conscience OJ may have at one point had) fresh in my mind!

Quote Originally Posted by Marian Paroo View Post
    Can this be watched on line?
    http://www.aetv.com/shows/oj-speaks-...s86hoCvTPw_wcB

Quote Originally Posted by beccaphel View Post
    Oh, my! The book? I just can't. I know I shouldn't have been surprised that, according to him, it wasn't OJ's fault at all, but really? REALLY?

I may read Toobin's book about the case, as well, now. I had forgotten some details, and I'd like to read it with OJ's pseudo-confession (he confessed, but I am also not sure Charlie ever existed, except as a sorry excuse for what little conscience OJ may have at one point had) fresh in my mind!
    Way back when, I read Bugliosi's book. It really gave some good insight into the problems with the prosecution, as I recall. I may have to reread that now.

And looking him up on wikipedia, I see that Bugliosi just died a few months ago. Awww, I've read a couple of his books and always enjoyed them.

I'm watching the A&E special now. The secret tape that Robert Kardashian found and didn't know existed. He conveniently "found" it after the trial. Puh-leeze.

I remember seeing this on the TV as a kid...I guess I was in 4th grade when it happened.

I also remember black people cheering. From memory, no one thought he was innocent but it was monumental that a black man got away with a crime that white people get away with all the time (the fact that the victims were white added to the sense of 'triumph')

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.

I also remember jumping rope to some rhyme...part of it was, cotton candy sweet as gold, oj Simpson killed Nicole. So I guess us kids were enthralled as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.