Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Papal Visit: No, Pope Francis Isn't Changing Catholic Teaching

Premier Sponsor
    Just putting this here in the hopes that WQ will see it. WQ, you'll never guess who was at Mass today!! Michael Voris was in the congregation! *ugh* My dad says he went to a talk by him yesterday and thought it was great. *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora View Post
    Just putting this here in the hopes that WQ will see it. WQ, you'll never guess who was at Mass today!! Michael Voris was in the congregation! *ugh* My dad says he went to a talk by him yesterday and thought it was great. *sigh*
    LOL!

That little swirl he does with his finger... fucking Hell.

His Internet fights with Mark Shea were hilarious. (I still love Mark Shea although I do think he gets a bit too wound up with the Keyboard Warrior thing.)
    I apologize for my previous signature.

I still have them turned off.

Premier Sponsor
    Yeah, the guy is nuts. Apparently the other speaker at whatever conference my dad went to was horrible and anti-Semitic. My theory is that Michael Voris purposely appeared with this other guy to make himself appear more measured and reasonable in comparison.

There's a lot of nutters in the Traddie scene. I always liked a Latin Mass, but I sure met some fucked up people.
    I apologize for my previous signature.

I still have them turned off.