Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jonbenet...... well, isn't this a surprise

Feminist since age three! Marian Paroo's Avatar
    Kicking this back up -- isn't there a program (two programs, actually) about the case coming up on American television discussing the case and offering a theory?

My Happily Ever After. <3 lilone's Avatar
    I think there are about 4. There was one on A&E last week, Dr. Phil had a 3 parter and Cbs is doing one too. So is TLC
    ~Vicki~

Moving right along....

My Happily Ever After. <3 lilone's Avatar
    There was dna, both touch and in her underwear that was from an unknown male. And the strangulation and headwind happened almost simultaneously. It was not the brother.
    ~Vicki~

Moving right along....

I think it was a stalker of some kind who waited for the right moment and got it. Even though her parents seemed act defensive, can you really blame them? If they ever solve this it will be a miracle

Quote Originally Posted by coachgrrl View Post
    I think it was a stalker of some kind who waited for the right moment and got it. Even though her parents seemed act defensive, can you really blame them? If they ever solve this it will be a miracle
    I didn't think they'd ever solve the Jacob Wetterling case, either. I'm hopeful the continued scrutiny will bring about a resolution for the family.

Unless there's something extraordinary about the brother (I know little about the case) I can't imagine suspecting a nine-year-old boy.

I know the primary suspect is usually someone in the house, but sometimes I think it is that unlikely and chance intruder. I believe that Madeline McCain was abducted by strangers, as well. Of course we can nitpick the actions of the parents later (be it putting her in beauty pageants or leaving a child alone in a room while eating 100 yards away) but sometimes it is just the very worst luck of all.
    I apologize for my previous signature.

I still have them turned off.

Wishes reality was like comic books tpatt100's Avatar
    This came up recently

'What did you do?' Investigators claim family of murdered JonBenet Ramsey can be heard talking on 911 call after they thought they had hung up

Using modern technology, a team of investigators say they uncovered the voices of three people having a conversation after Ms Ramsey thought she had hung up after calling police 20 years ago.
    Former FBI special agent Jim Clemente and a team of original investigators and new experts revealed the explosive new evidence during the first instalment of the four-hour CBS documentary The Case of JonBenet Ramsey on Sunday.

Three phrases can allegedly be heard during the extra six seconds of 911 audio, which are believed to have come from JonBenet's parents John and Patsy Ramsey and her older brother Burke.

Investigators believe they can hear Mr Ramsey's voice saying 'we're not speaking to you', before Ms Ramsey allegedly asks: 'What did you do? Help me, Jesus'.

They claim JonBenet's brother Burke can then be heard asking 'what did you find?' - even though his parents have always claimed he was asleep at the time.
    Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people don't recognize them.

Ann Landers

I DVR'd the first two CBS installments but haven't watched them in their entirety yet.

Feminist since age three! Marian Paroo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    I DVR'd the first two CBS installments but haven't watched them in their entirety yet.
    Hoping I will be able to find it on the net somewhere