Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stitches while pregnant?

I'm wondering if she missed that she should be home on bedrest because of the language barrier. I hope everything works out for her. You're a great boss to be so concerned!

Quote Originally Posted by purplekitty View Post
    I'm wondering if she missed that she should be home on bedrest because of the language barrier. I hope everything works out for her. You're a great boss to be so concerned!
    Yeah I was worried about the language barrier.

I just sent her a long email with a list of potential questions for the doctor plus telling her to ask me anything! The doctor group she sees is legit. I will continue to check in with her. She said she appreciated it so that is good.

My friend had cerclage for both of her pregnancies. IDK when they put them in. She wasn't on bed rest, but more light duty (and pelvic rest for sure). I feel like it was far earlier than 24 weeks, but I could be misremembering.

I had a hairdresser once who had that procedure done very early, and she was still on her feet for awhile. I know she went on bedrest towards the end.

My friend has to get cerclages for all her pregnancies, and if she gets them before she's having issues, she's not had to be on bedrest. The one she had to get AFTER starting to dilate didn't hold, and she went on bedrest and delivered early.
    Where to find me
    My Etsy Shop