Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So....it's been awhile...

So....it's been awhile...

Hi, it's me, Shmi. (Formerly PsychoBunny and before that Kaleidoscope on MWT) Not sure how many of you remember me-some might know me from other boards since MWT imploded all those years ago, but even then I've been relatively quiet on most of them for some time now. Anyway, I thought it was about time I joined and stopped by to say "Hi!" and find out what everyone is up to!

Quickest update on me is Jason and I finally got married in 2007. My kids are huge-Claudia is 15 1/2, Anakin will be 10 in Nov and Amelia will be 8 in Oct. I'm still a SAHM but am working towards opening my own photography business but kids keep me pretty busy. Anyway, we're all happy and healthy and so on.

So....hey! :)

boring prudish virtue signaler stellarfeller's Avatar
    I do remember you from MWT! I didn't post very much there, but I remember when you had Anakin. I was in the (unofficial) spring 2005 baby group, along with Mabel and a few others.

Welcome!
    Mornings are for coffee and contemplation
    -
    Chief Hopper, Stranger Things

Oh WOW! Like Stellar said, I remember we were pregnant around the same time (Tristan will be 10 in January)! Great to "see" you!
    Where to find me
    My Etsy Shop

I remember you too. Welcome!
    Mom to Taylor (22), Katie (19), Ben (16) & Grace (13)

Mabel....I'm used to the idea of how big my kids are, but Tristan is supposed to still be a baby!

Isn't it just absolutely crazy??? Actually even when I was typing my post and I wrote he'd be TEN in January, it made me gasp out loud!
    Where to find me
    My Etsy Shop

It really is wrong. I'm still not entirely sure how it happened but then again, I'm not sure how I got old enough to have a kid going into 10th grade, getting ready to take driver's ed who has a senior boyfriend either. Add to that my baby getting ready to turn 8 and I give up.

Hey I remember you. I think. Welcome!

My Happily Ever After. <3 lilone's Avatar
    Hey!
    ~Vicki~

Moving right along....

Yeah, I wasn't posting very much when things blew up way back when. Amelia had been born the October before and then that January my FIL was back in the hospital because his lung cancer was back and that same week my mom was diagnosed. So we lost both of them by March and it was just crazy around here. I posted at DAR for awhile but it's been a couple years since I've posted there I think. I still lurk from time to time but not really often. Anyway, I've always wondered how everyone else is these days and decided to look you guys up and join!