Thread: Nam - Michael Bradley

nolite te bastardes carborundorum stellarfeller's Avatar

Nam - Michael Bradley

You probably already knew this, but he plays for Toronto FC. I confess that I don't follow soccer much outside of the World Cup/Euro/Olympics, so I was surprised when I found this out! I did know that Jermaine Defoe also plays for TFC.
    Mornings are for coffee and contemplation
    -
    Chief Hopper, Stranger Things

Bradley was the reason why one of my GFs was rooting against the US this whole time, even though she is a past season ticket holder for TFC. I havent been paying much attention to MLS lately, so have no idea what the beef is there other than she was apparently unhappy when they signed him.

The one I was surprised to learn was that Tim Howard played for Manchester United in the past . . . . dont know how I never knew that!

Yes, Bradley plays for TFC. Dempsey plays for Seattle as does D'Andre Yedlin. Kyle Beckerman plays for RSL. Graham Zusi and Matt Besler play for SKC. Omar Gonzalez plays for LA Galaxy. And Brad Davis plays for Houston.
    If you are not willing to fall flat on your face, then the only thing you will have is a pretty face.

There are ten US players currently on MLS rosters. There's four Honduras players, three Costa Rica players, one Iranian, one Australian, one Brazilian, one Ecuadorean, and one Spaniard (starting next season).

16 additional in this World Cup played in MLS before moving to greener pastures.
    If you are not willing to fall flat on your face, then the only thing you will have is a pretty face.