Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 205

Thread: If you make a Payment

  1. #191
    Shrieking Violet Sprockey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    I Wish I Knew
    Posts
    101,426
    Rep Power
    688068
    YAY!

  2. #192
    Full Sponsor Erin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,558
    Rep Power
    58210
    Sprock - my Paypal account is all jacked up. What are my payment options other than PP?

  3. #193
    Full Sponsor Erin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,558
    Rep Power
    58210
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Sprock - my Paypal account is all jacked up. What are my payment options other than PP?

    Psssssssssst - Sprockey - see above. Please and thank you.

  4. #194
    Shrieking Violet Sprockey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    I Wish I Knew
    Posts
    101,426
    Rep Power
    688068
    Fix your PayPal account lol

    You can send me a check.
    I will PM you

  5. #195
    Full Sponsor Erin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,558
    Rep Power
    58210
    Check is in the mail tomorrow.

  6. #196
    Premier Sponsor
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    33,398
    Rep Power
    382862
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Sprock - my Paypal account is all jacked up. What are my payment options other than PP?
    I don't use my own paypal any more. To pay things like this, there is an option to use your regular credit card and pay it to WBTD's paypal. If you have a cc, that is pretty easy.
    "You can bomb the world to pieces, but you can't bomb it into peace."



    Countdown the the End of An Error

  7. #197
    Full Sponsor Erin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,558
    Rep Power
    58210
    Quote Originally Posted by justthinking View Post
    I don't use my own paypal any more. To pay things like this, there is an option to use your regular credit card and pay it to WBTD's paypal. If you have a cc, that is pretty easy.
    Thanks for the info. It has to do with my login (so I can't even get to the part of using my CC) and my maiden name and them not being able to extract their heads from their you-know-where to fix it. I've spent hours on the phone with them - it's effed up. I can't be the first person to get married (um, 10 years ago btw).

    Anyway, sorry for the vent. Carry on.

  8. #198
    Premier Sponsor
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    33,398
    Rep Power
    382862
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Thanks for the info. It has to do with my login (so I can't even get to the part of using my CC) and my maiden name and them not being able to extract their heads from their you-know-where to fix it. I've spent hours on the phone with them - it's effed up. I can't be the first person to get married (um, 10 years ago btw).

    Anyway, sorry for the vent. Carry on.
    That's the thing. You don't have to even log in to PayPal to pay with a credit card. Are you using the subscription link at the top of the forum?



    ETA Here's what you do: Click "Settings" under "forum actions". On the left side scroll down and click "Paid Subscriptions". On that form choose the level of subscription you want. When you click to pay, it takes you to WBTD's paypal. DON'T TRY TO LOG IN. Click the gray button at the bottom which says, "Pay With Credit Card." Enter your cc info and you are done!
    "You can bomb the world to pieces, but you can't bomb it into peace."



    Countdown the the End of An Error

  9. #199
    Full Sponsor GiftOfFlavor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,921
    Rep Power
    165228
    If I am green do my messages work? Or do I need to give someone money lol

  10. #200
    Premier Sponsor Peanut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Standing by the keg
    Posts
    10,992
    Rep Power
    282558
    Quote Originally Posted by GiftOfFlavor View Post
    If I am green do my messages work? Or do I need to give someone money lol
    I just tried to message you as a test and received this message:

    • GiftOfFlavor has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

      If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove GiftOfFlavor from the recipient list and send the message again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •