Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attractive drinking glasses that don't sweat?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attractive drinking glasses that don't sweat?

do these even exist? I am so tired of drinking from my glass of water, only to have the condensation from the outside dribble down my shirt. yes, i know it's only water and it'll dry, but it's annoying. Not to mention the water puddles on my desk.

Anyone wanna help me shop for drinking glasses?

I have never seen them thats for sure. Would be nice to know if they are really out there some where
    sigpic

Comment

I use Tervis Tumblers.

They are double-walled insulated polycarbonate, not glass. They are guaranteed for life. Cool thing is that you can get plain ones/plain colored ones OR you can get them with all kinds of little "things" inside the wall--great for entertaining or hanging out as a family outside, everyone has a different pattern/design/critter on their cup. They don't sweat. They keep drinks cold longer, and they are dishwasher safe.

My mom has had them for many years, and I just got mine 3 years or so ago. I love, love, love them.
      My next husband will be an orphan.

Comment

Oh man! LG! They have a PERFECT fish one! I will be ordering some of these today!

Comment

I have a couple fish ones, some shell ones, and two frog ones. I think we have 12 total.

I want their ice bucket.

Comment

Which fish one did you pick?

Comment

Originally posted by LibraryGoddess View Post
              I use Tervis Tumblers.

They are double-walled insulated polycarbonate, not glass. They are guaranteed for life. Cool thing is that you can get plain ones/plain colored ones OR you can get them with all kinds of little "things" inside the wall--great for entertaining or hanging out as a family outside, everyone has a different pattern/design/critter on their cup. They don't sweat. They keep drinks cold longer, and they are dishwasher safe.

My mom has had them for many years, and I just got mine 3 years or so ago. I love, love, love them.
              LG, I have had terrible problems with polycarbonate getting...weird in the dishwasher. Like cracks that don't go all the way through the plastic. These don't have that problem?

Comment

Not if you only put them on the top rack. I've had mine for 3 years and mom's had hers longer, and she's only had cracks in a couple--they replaced them. Lifetime guarantee. :D

Comment

the multi fish one

Comment

Originally posted by Fish Lady View Post
                    I have that one and the pastel version of that one.

Comment

Um, move to Nevada? My glasses don't sweat.

Comment

Boy, once wouldn't call these glasses a bargain, huh? $40+ bucks for four.

Comment

Originally posted by Fish Lady View Post
                          Good choice! It's cute.

Comment

Pssst, you can also buy these types of cups at Target, Walmart, and Bed Bath and Beyond.

We have several of them but they do have cracks in them from the dishwasher (even though they are supposedly top rack dishwasher safe). They don't leak so we still use them.
                            I think foosball is a combination of soccer and shishkabobs.

~ Mitch Hedburg (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Kimberland30 View Post
                              Pssst, you can also buy these types of cups at Target, Walmart, and Bed Bath and Beyond.

We have several of them but they do have cracks in them from the dishwasher (even though they are supposedly top rack dishwasher safe). They don't leak so we still use them.
                              Well, the price come with a lifetime guarantee so I suppose that the trade off.

Comment

Working...
                              X